Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!
Anime Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenges

Go down

Challenges Empty Challenges

Post by Kioko Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Here is where you can create challenges. Challenges will give you stats if you complete them or make them.

A new stat is gained here. It's called Fame. You recieve Fame points if you make a challenge (+3) and then if it's completed (+1 per completion) or if you complete a challange that you or someone else makes (points depend on the difficulty). Fame points help you in battle. Whoever has the most fame points at the beginning of a battle will start off. You can also exchange 15 Fame points for either 5 Hp or 5 Power of you can exchange 25 Fame Points for 1 spirit level.

Completing all challenges in an area will give you 10 Hp and Power

CREATING A CHALLANGE
To create a challenge, you fill the template below and post it here.

NAME OF CHALLENGE:
DESCRIPTION: (What the person must do to complete it)
FAME: (How much fame is gained when challenge is completed. DO NOT FILL OUT!)
LOCATION(S): (This must be in the area you are in and on the Road. it can take place in a specific topic or there can be a choise or you can put something like "must be in at least 3 topics")
HP: (HP gained by completing. DO NOT FILL OUT)
POWER: (power gained by completing. DO NOT FILL OUT)
MONEY: (Money earned by completing. DO NOT FILL OUT)
TYPE: (Rescue, lost object, obstical [getting by something], physical [fighting or hard physical work], dare [somthing that is really weird or just funny], other)
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Location : Working hard around this land to protect the innocent

Character sheet
Power:
Challenges Left_bar_bleue65/200Challenges Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
HP:
Challenges Left_bar_bleue65/200Challenges Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
$: 150

https://animeworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down