Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!
Anime Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bidules

Go down

The Bidules Empty The Bidules

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm

This is a list of all the Master Bidules in the land. New ones may be added as time goes on and new ones are born.

OFFSPRING
Bidule have hundreds of offspring. These can becom the partners of Spirit Users.

EVE- The Bidule of Passion
The Bidules Top_pink_circleEve is a Bidule that attracts people in both friendly and passionate ways. It has the ability to attract everyone to the owner of it and would like it's owner to be loved so it's true power of spirit energy can be unleashed.

MARLISEE- The Bidule of Music
The Bidules 1-b1Marlisee has the power to make it's owner a great singer, dancer, and instrument player. The owner will also be good at spells.

EJ- The Bidule of the Shadows
The Bidules Black_circleEJ has the power to give her owner the ability to create monsters.

JOAN-The Bidule of Peace
The Bidules Peace-sign1Joan will give it's owner the power to calm people. It's owner will not wish to fight. It's owner may become a hippie, though.

LILY-The Bidule of the Earth
The Bidules 600px-Ski_trail_rating_symbol-green_circle.svgLily will allow her owner to grow plants with a touch. It's a useful talent to have after a forest fire.

BOMBSHELL- The Bidule of Power
The Bidules CircleBombshell grants his master power and fighting skills. But he also makes sure that his owner is loyal to the sider of good.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Location : Working hard around this land to protect the innocent

Character sheet
Power:
The Bidules Left_bar_bleue65/200The Bidules Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
HP:
$: 150

https://animeworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Bidules Empty Re: The Bidules

Post by Kioko Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:12 pm

JAMES-The bidule of Wisdom
The Bidules Circle_purpleJames will make his master very knowledgeable. He will offer good advise.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:24 pm

JOY-The Bidule of Happiness
The Bidules 164px-Yellow-Circle.svgJoy gives her master the ability to control possitive emotions (Love, happiness, and optimism)

MACY- The Bidule of Sorrow
The Bidules 6fkkgpdMacy gives her master the ability to control negative emotions (Sorrow, hate, doubt)
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum