Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!
Anime Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit User Training Area

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirit User Training Area

Post by Alice Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm

" Ughhh fineee, and ohhhh okayy I see now. Yay! One of the little foods i can eat, because being a vampire limits the things you can eat and drink, blood doesnt taste all that bad after awhile." Smiles as if remebering her life before she was turned.
Alice
Alice
Vampire
Vampire

Character sheet
Power:
Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/200Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/200)
HP:
Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/200Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/200)
$: 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Sits with both of them.
"Now, there's an important topic we need to discuss: the war."
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Location : Working hard around this land to protect the innocent

Character sheet
Power:
Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/200Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
HP:
Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/200Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
$: 150

https://animeworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 pm

" Ahh yes we need to discuss that."
Alice
Alice
Vampire
Vampire

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:21 pm

"Now, as you know, the Fog has captured a Bidule, one of the Guardians of the Spirit Element. EJ, the noir Bidule is now evil. As you know, Alice, I have Eve, the salmon Bidule." She took out a spikey ball from her pocket and showed it to them. It breathed slightly. "Alice, you have one, too, right?"
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm

" Yes I do. I have Marlisee who happens to be rainbow colored."
Alice
Alice
Vampire
Vampire

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 pm

"Wonderful!" She put Eve down and let her roll around in the mist. "EJ was always evil, but now that she's taken, the shadow creatures can be born using spirit magic. Our job is to make sure we can get as many as we can. Marlisee (or do you mean Marlise?) and Eve can track down others, but we can be sure that they will be guarded be the Shadows. So we must be careful!"

(I got the Bidules into the story!!!)
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm

She laid out a scroll. "This is a list of the Bidules we know of. Ariel is the master Bidule and cannot be captured by a single person. But the Fog may be able to, so we have to protect her."
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 am

Makai yawned as he entered the area. Hands in his pockets as he looked about. A bored expression upon his features. His crimson orbs narrowed as he spotted the two girls. he didn't bother saying a word to them

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
HP:
Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200Spirit User Training Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
$: 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 pm

(Didn't you read the before! You're already there! I teleported you her and we're sitting with eachother!)
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 pm

( Well thats not very nice, not talking to either of us. I'm insulted)
Alice
Alice
Vampire
Vampire

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm

"Anyways, someone else will be joining us soon"
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:03 pm

"Yayyy Smile"
Alice
Alice
Vampire
Vampire

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

(I'm just going to go along with your last message, Makai, even if you're already supposed to be here and you wouldn't know how to get here anyways)

Kioko looks up and sees Makai.

"Makai! Finally! You're late! Alice and I are training and discussing war stratagy. You have to learn to use your spirit powers."

She flipped her hair and looked at him waiting for him to come over.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Makai roleld his eyes at her and didn't bother saying a thing. Makai folded his arms, "you know you really need to elaborate on things before you invite someone to follow you." Hands in his pockets he gave a loud yawn and brushed some hair from his face. The aged male looked at the two girls in the area.

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 am

Kioko does her best not to burst out laughing at his failing attempts to look cool.

"Well, time doesn't seem to be on our side right now. Only in this land, where time doesn't exist, can we be safe. If you want elaboration, then get over here and I'll explain everything,"

She pauses a moment. "And please stop trying to look cool, none of us are impressed."
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Makai stared at her with his bored look, 'Child i am not moving until you explain. I do not care. If you do not explain soo i am leaving."

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

She rolls her eyes and whispers something to Alice.

She turns to Makai and shrugs. "Fine I'll explain. But please stop trying to act cool! I know I'm a stranger to you, but I've read ypur mind and know you very well. And it's rude to stand when I've invited to this secret land. No one can get in or out unless I've given them permission to do so. And you don't have permission to leave yet.

"Anyways, on to the explaination. This here is my land I rule it. Everywhere, not just this land, but the forests and mountains and deserts and space and kingdom and schools. When I first got here a while ago, this land was infested with shadow monsters, creatures such as evil demons, sirens, robots, hounds, and leeches. They where created by a dark wizard known as the Fog.

"I destroyed many creatures, but the Fog is too strong for a single person to defeat. I drove him out, with the help of some friends, for a while, but now it seems that he is back and creating more monsters. Each monster has a way to make a person weaker. Hounds attack and take power. Leeches take spirit levels. Robots take HP. Both demons and sirens can lure you in. Once they look at you, you are caught in their charm and it is impossible to escape. Sirens will most likely kill you. But sirens can and demons will turn a person into a Dark Warrior with a touch.

"Dark Warriors are people who become controlled by the Fog and don't think for themselves. They kill their friends and are later killed by the Fog. They can be saved if they are purified, but a powerful spirit user has to not only learn it, but be strong enough to preform it.

"The monsters can only be fought with spirit power, something each of us has, but very few know how to use. Any other type of attack will have no effect on them. I have gathered a few people to be spirit users so that they can help defeat the Fog and protect themselves and those who are weaker.

"I've chosen you two and another to help fight. I want to train you both to use your spirit power."

She took out two necklaces from her pocket with glowing crystals on the end. "These are spirit crystals. They symbolize that you are a spirit user and have joined me in the battle of the spirit users,"

She turned to Alice. "I know that you have urges to bite people sometimes, but you have always been a loyal friend to me, thank you," She gave one to her.

She stood up and walked over to Makai. "Makai, I know you have seen much pain and suffering and I know you hate war," There is a flicker of guilt in her eyes as she knows she read his mind, "But I can see you have pure heart, and you don't want to see thousands of innocent people die. You are strong and I know you would learn fast. I ask your help in defeating this enemy. If you say no, then I'll take you back to kingdom and you can pretend you never even heard of this war. I don't want to force you to do anything that makes you unhappy. I am asking you to kill. No one will blame you if you refuse," She held up the second necklace, "But you would save the lives of many people," She held up the necklace to his face. If he took it, that meant he was joining. If he refused it, then she would bring him back.

For the first time, her voice seemed gentle and calming. In her eyes was hope and wonder. She stood there and waited for his answer.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Makai narrowed his eyes at her and growled slightly. He turned his back and started to walk away but stopped just as she spoke about his past. Slowly turning his eyes narrowerd. A gun drawn and the trigger squeezing. A jet of flames shooting from the barrel right past her ear, 'What did you see! Tell me!" Flames were being channeling into his gun. His gun glowing brightly from the flames, 'My memories my past are not for you to see!"

The flames burnt brightly in the barrel as he slowly squeezed the trigger. A ball of flames forming at the tip. Flames burnt brightly around his body flowing off him in his anger as he glared long and hard at her.

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 pm

A glowing mist floated around them and the flames went out.

"I do appologize for that. I understand you don't like me reading you. I didn't see much. I only know you felt pain when you lost loved ones."
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Makai growled at her and flashed forward his muramasa drawn in a blink of an eye. The blade of the sword at her throat. His eyes had turned pitch black as he glared at her, "You know nothing of my pain!" He growled and released the blade sheathing it behind his back, "Next time i find out you read my mind i'll kill you." His eyes had turned back to their blood read.

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 pm

She feels sorrow for a moment as she realizes that, in fact she does know his pain. the sadness of the memory filled her for a moment. "You're wrong," She says with a sad whisper that was almost silent.

"So, does this mean you refuse my offer?" she asks as she controls her emotions.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 pm

He had his blade drawn and the tip at her neck, "Your starting to annoy me child. I never said i refused it. I will take it up but doesn't mean i like it. Only reason im doing this is because i don't want innocent people dieing got it." He walked up to her and leaned into her ear, "As long as you don't read my mind again ill stay here." He backed off sheathing his long muramasa as he did he cut himself on his thumb on purpose before he sheathed it.

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:36 pm

She was silent for a while as the memory she had tried so hard to forget filled her. She remembered the pain of seeing a loved one die.

Mommy! the child's voice played in her head.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Makai ignored her as he slowly walked over to a tree and sat beneath it. he had taken his muramasa off and laid it against his chest as he sat beneath the tree laying back against it.

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm

(Where did the tree come from?)

"We should start," She said, but her mind was in another time.

Don't hurt her! the voices in her head said.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next