Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!
Anime Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is it?

Go down

What is it? Empty What is it?

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

The Battle Against the Fog is a war against some creatures that have invaded this world. These creatures steal power, drain HP to 0, absorb Spirit Levels, kill, and kidnap people and turn them into Dark Warriors that are controlled by the Fog.

What is the Fog?
The Fog is a villain that is in the form of a smokey black cloud. He creates evil creatures to do his bidding. He cannot be defeated unless an army of spirit fighters ban together and fight.

What are Dark Warriors?
Dark Warriors are what people who are kidnapped by a shadow creature. They are made into mind-controlled fighters who kill their friends. They are later killed themselves. Only a purifying spirit attack can save them.

How can I fight them?
Spirit moves are the only way to fight them. If you have a powerful enough attack, you can defeat them.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Location : Working hard around this land to protect the innocent

Character sheet
Power:
What is it? Left_bar_bleue65/200What is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
HP:
What is it? Left_bar_bleue65/200What is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
$: 150

https://animeworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum