Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!
Anime Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start

Go down

The Start Empty The Start

Post by Kioko Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 pm

This is where you start the Challenge. You can talk to people and form teams if you want. Teams will just make the challenge easier.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Location : Working hard around this land to protect the innocent

Character sheet
Power:
The Start Left_bar_bleue65/200The Start Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
HP:
$: 150

https://animeworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Start Empty Re: The Start

Post by Kioko Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Kioko looks around and is ready to start the challenge.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Location : Working hard around this land to protect the innocent

Character sheet
Power:
HP:
$: 150

https://animeworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum